Thursday, January 7, 2010

Beautiful gestures

When I was a child I have been taught by my parents that we should say thank you to everyone who does some thing good to us, and sorry when we do something bad to someone.

 

The same thing has been taught in schools I have learnt. I have personally added a few things to it, I think we all can practice it with the touch of heart, or else it will become a façade.

 

One, I always find out a quality in a person who compliments me, and if not then, later pay him or her a compliment. Actually I like paying compliments voluntarily, and finding out qualities in people. I think by paying a person a compliment I spread a little harmless happiness. That’s a thing worth spreading to me.

 

Two, if someone helps me, I certainly try to help him back. Let it be paying a compliment on my cooking skill, writing skill or something else. I either help him back in the same manner or some other. One of my blogger friends taught me two invaluable things, that moment I promised myself that I will support him in his ventures, but truthfully. I don’t pay false compliments on serious issues, or don’t give false boost. I always say the truth when it comes to serious things, but often pay false compliments on looks, or cooking etc.

 

For today, just these two. May be I will share a little more in future. I believe if we cherish manners, beautiful gestures, coursey, thankfulness and grace it will make us even more attractive to those who will come in touch with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment